Spring Has Sprung

06:07




I normally would have posted about starting my seedlings however I just haven't got around to the post yet. Then weeks after planting them past and today I have just potted them up into their 3rd pot where they will stay until they are ready to go into there final pots for the growing season.

I sowed the usual variety of crops this year, keeping it simple:


  • x2 red robin tomato plants - these are patio size and will produce baby toms
  • x1 money tomato plant - the large salad size tomato
  • x2 sweet bell peppers
  • x2 hot patio chilli peppers
  • x1 cucumber plant
  • x1 courgette plant
  • x1 butternut squash plant
Progress was good in the conservatory, it was very bright and holds sun pretty much all day. It does get hot however so the plants germinated quickly. Im hoping for a good crop this season with the new garden as it does not get as much shadow as my previous garden did. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments