Welcome to my new blog - Pocket Size

08:48

Hi, my name is Kassie and welcome to my new blog, Pocket size. 2013 for me was a fairly busy year, it involved me getting married, relocating and trying to further pursue my career in Graphic Design.
I relocated to London with my husband Andy and our 2 cats (Sydney & Alfie). London seemed to be the next step forward for both of us.

I have been living in London now since August 2013 (6 months) i am still finding it challenging. I have just finished a Graphic design internship with vintage fashion boutique The Gathering Goddess who are based in Notting Hill, London. I am continuing to search for a new job whilst continuing my own personal work, you can see this work & blog here.

Pocket size however is going to be dedicated to personal interests, hobbies and inspirations of mine. The blog will be filled with a variety of content as it develops over the next year. Some of my passions include cooking yummy recipes, pottering in our tiny garden and fashion & beauty. I hope the content i share will interest you and hopefully inspire you to try out similar things.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I recently started a new blog. Feel free to check it out in the link below. Can't wait for more content to come from you x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ruby! stay tuned. New content coming soon x

      Delete