Raised Bed - 6 weeks on

06:51



Its been around 6 weeks since I got the raised bed set up and sown. The vegetables are well on there way, growing well - I think? The dog has since pinched most of my markers so I am not 100% sure what is growing where now. However she has stopped getting on it and flattening the poor plants.

I plan to start cutting a lot of the salads which are growing this week - you can see the large mixed salad leaved at the back have grown nice and large and have to been spoiled too much buy the intense afternoon sun like I feared. In the top right corner I have just planted my cucumber plant - its a bit slow growing however I am hoping it will start growing faster outdoors.

In the front left row is my second crop of carrots I really need to thin these followed on with lettuce, pak choi and I think beetroot?
The middle row gets a bit muddled I think there is onions, chard, spinach and spring onions growing.
The Back row from left is leeks, mixed salad, marigolds and cucumber. Although the leeks could be onions and the leeks could be middle row? Haha who knows - I guess I will eventually find out and make a note for next years crop rotation.




You Might Also Like

0 comments