FitBit Flex

14:20


My trainers that I ordered finally arrived. I had previously been running in my converse and I just didn't feel comfortable jogging with such flat shoes. I ordered some pretty basic Puma running trainers from M&M direct for £25 and they seem to be doing the job. They even match my running outfit - another cheap purchase I recently made from Primark: lycra shorts, sports bra and vest top. I didn't want to heavily invest with named running gear as I wasn't certain I would enjoy it.

A few weeks in now and I am still on/off with the jogging. I haven't yet quite managed to do a full 2 weeks. I have been very distracted the past week or so as we have decided we are going to be moving. Looking for a place to rent which allows pets is not that easy in London. We did however manage to find a lovely home which we are hoping to share with our two friends. This is so we can save money and start saving towards a Mortgage. Fingers crossed we hear next week.

So in between juggling work with house hunting, walking the dog and cooking dinners I have hardly made time for myself and my running! Mostly due to being slightly more stressed than usual and incredibly tired in the mornings. I have struggled to find the motivation to get out of bed first thing and just go. Im going to be away this weekend, however I am planning on getting back into my routine on the Monday and I have a new cool gadget to try.



Last week my Fitbit Flex arrived. I was using the Fitbit app for a while on my iphone which I liked as it counts my steps, tracks my running and has some fun achievement medals when you reach certain goals. However having my phone strapped to my arm was not the most comfortable thing whilst jogging. So I decided to invest into one last purchase for this new running malarky.

Its a small sleek device that you wear on your wrist. Its really easy and comfortable to wear and I even sleep in it as it records how well you slept. It also has a silent alarm which gently vibrates to wake you up in the mornings another nice feature. You can set different goals, challenge friends and keep track of a range of different categories such as calories, weight, sleep patterns, walking / running / cycling. I recently earned the penguin march badge - 112 kilometers.












You Might Also Like

0 comments