Spartan Race UK

09:33



A friend of mine has recently been sharing his success pictures this summer of the Spartan events he had attended. I have barely been able to keep with my jogging routine let alone tackle a 3+ miles obstacle course. However I was intrigued and for some odd reason it looked fun.

I think it must be the fact that there are obstacles along the way, such as climbing over walls, swimming and crawling under barbed wire fencing that made me want to tackle it. Im not the kind of girl who would just enjoy running a marathon for instance.  So i did the stupid thing of convincing myself to give it ago and sign up for 2016.

I knew I would need someone to join me for extra encouragement and to help me get into shape and train for this event. So I have got a group of friends together who are also interested in tackling the sprint next year. Shortly after I has signed both myself and Andy up I received an email with a workout guide to prepare yourself for the sprint. My first thoughts, what am I getting myself into.



You Might Also Like

0 comments