Potting up.

05:48

Its  been a good few weeks since I sowed the first batch of seeds. They have been growing really well on the bathroom south facing window. I finally got around to potting them up to 5 litre pots - the final stage before they go into their final positions. I don't really know if it was the right time - or if maybe it was a bit late to pot on. However I generally go with when I can either start to see the roots at the bottom of the small pots or if they appear to slow down in growth. As you can see in the second picture I think it was a good time to pot up.




The plants will start to be put outside during the day on Monday and I will bring them back inside in the evening so they do not go into shock and die! I will most likely do this for around a week.



You Might Also Like

0 comments