Sowing seeds in rows?!

07:10

Sowing seeds in rows! How do you do it? Especially with the likes of the tiniest seeds such as carrots and mixed salads! My seedlings are coming up in the raised bed and its looking like an order of chaos, not lovely structured rows.

I think I am starting to see my first errors in this years sowing.

My temporary built cage / protection netting has been really rubbish. The dog has been getting through it, along with cats! so some of the soil is really turned up, messy and in some placed dented.
Im going to take some time to redesign the cage making it super animal proof this week.

It is my first time having a raised planter and seeing the seedlings grow is brilliant. However they are really bunched together and all over the place. I definitely need to spend more time sowing the seeds in rows which is easier said than done! As you can see in the pictures I am going to seriously need to thin out a lot of the seedlings, however I am going to let them grow on a little bit more first!

If you have any tips on sowing your tiny seeds I would be very grateful to hear them!









You Might Also Like

0 comments